Create a new generation of educational products.
Develop new skills to transform learning and education.
A guide for educational leaders, entrepreneurs and investors.
Research on the economic impact on education companies.
The website undertakes to comply with the rules set out in the GDPR, with due regard for the following principles:
- The user's personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner (lawfulness, loyalty and transparency);
- The user's personal data will be collected only for determined, explicit and legitimate purposes, and cannot be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes (limitation of purposes);
- The user's personal data will be collected in an appropriate, relevant and limited way to the needs of the purpose for which they are processed (data minimization);
- The user's personal data will be accurate and updated whenever necessary, so that the inaccurate data is deleted or rectified when possible (accuracy);
- The user's personal data will be preserved in a way that allows the identification of the data holders only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (conservation limitation);
- The user's personal data will be treated securely, protected from unauthorized or illicit treatment and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage, adopting the appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
The user of the website has the following rights, conferred by the Personal Data Protection Law and the GDPR:
- Right of confirmation and access: it is the right of the user to obtain from the website the confirmation that the personal data concerning him are or are not subject to treatment and, if that is the case, the right to access his personal data;
- Right of rectification: it is the user's right to obtain from the website, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him;
- Right to delete data (right to be forgotten): it is the user's right to have their data deleted from the website;
- Right to limit the processing of data: it is the user's right to limit the processing of his personal data, obtaining it when he disputes the accuracy of the data, when the processing is illegal, when the website no longer needs the data for the proposed purposes and when opposed to the processing of data and in case of processing unnecessary data;
- Right of opposition: it is the user's right to oppose, at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning them, and may also oppose the use of their personal data to define marketing profile (profiling);
- Right to data portability: the user's right to receive personal data concerning him / her and which he has provided to the website, in a structured format, in current use and automatic reading, and the right to transmit this data to another website. ;
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions: it is the user's right not to be subject to any decision taken exclusively on the basis of automated treatment, including profiling, which has an effect on its legal sphere or affects it significantly similarly.
The user may exercise his rights through written communication sent to the website with the subject "RGDP-https: //www.futureeducation.digital", specifying:
- Full name or corporate name, CPF number (Individual Taxpayer Registry, Federal Revenue Service of Brazil) or CNPJ (National Registry of Legal Entities, Federal Revenue Service of Brazil) and user email address and, if applicable case, of its representative;
- Right you want to exercise with the website;
- Order date and user signature;
- Any document that can demonstrate or justify the exercise of your right.
The request must be sent to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail, to the following address:
Future Education Aceleradora de Startups LTDA
Av. Paulista, 171, PVTO 04
Bela Vista, 01311-000
São Paulo, SP
The user will be informed in case of rectification or deletion of his data.
3. Duty not to provide data from third parties
During the use of the website , in order to safeguard and protect the rights of third parties, the user of the website must provide only his personal data, and not those of third parties.
4. Information collected
4.1. Types of data collected
4.1.1. User identification data for registration
The use, by the user, of certain functionalities of the website will depend on registration, in which case, the following user data will be collected and stored:
- date of birth
- email address
- Postal code
- details of social networks
- phone number
- SSN number
- CNPJ number
- Data related to the user's occupation, such as profession, professional experience, area of activity, annual revenue of the company, number of employees, segment and market.
4.1.2. Data entered in the contact form
The data eventually informed by the user using the contact form available on the website, including the content of the message sent, will be collected and stored.
4.1.3. Data related to the execution of contracts signed with the user
For the execution of the purchase and sale contract or the provision of services eventually signed between the website and the user, other data related to or necessary for its execution, including the content of any communications with the user, may be collected and stored.
4.1.4. Access logs
In compliance with the provisions of art. 15, caput and paragraphs, of Federal Law no. 12,965 / 2014 (Marco Civil da Internet), user access records will be collected and stored for at least six months.
4.1.5. Sensitive data
The website may collect the following sensitive data from users:
- user's bank details and credit card numbers for billing services.
4.1.6. Collection of data not expressly provided
4.2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the treatment of his personal data before the withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent can be made by e-mail: email@example.com, or by mail sent to the following address:
The consent of the relatively or absolutely incapacitated, especially of children under 16 (sixteen) years old, can only be done, respectively, if properly assisted or represented.
Personal data necessary for the execution and fulfillment of the services contracted by the user on the website may also be collected.
The processing of personal data without the user's consent will only be carried out due to legitimate interest or for the cases provided for by law, that is, among others, the following:
- for the fulfillment of a legal or regulatory obligation by the controller;
- to carry out studies by a research body, guaranteeing, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
- when necessary for the execution of a contract or preliminary procedures related to a contract to which the user is a party, at the request of the data subject;
- for the regular exercise of rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings, the latter under the terms of Law No. 9,307, of September 23, 1996 (Law of Arbitration);
- for the protection of the life or physical safety of the data subject or third party;
- for the protection of health, in a procedure carried out by health professionals or by health entities;
- when necessary to serve the legitimate interests of the controller or third party, except where the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject prevail that require the protection of personal data;
- for credit protection, including the provisions of the relevant legislation.
4.3. Purposes of the processing of personal data
The personal data of the user collected by the site are intended to facilitate, streamline and fulfill the commitments established with the user and to enforce requests made by filling out forms.
Personal data may also be used for commercial purposes, to personalize the content offered to the user, as well as to subsidize the website for improving the quality and functioning of its services.
The site collects user data so that profiling can be carried out, that is, automated processing of personal data that consists of using this data to evaluate certain personal aspects of the user, mainly to analyze or predict characteristics related to their performance professional, their economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or displacement.
The registration data will be used to allow the user access to certain contents of the site, exclusive for registered users.
The collection of data related to or necessary for the execution of a purchase and sale contract or the provision of services eventually signed with the user will have the purpose of providing the parties with legal certainty, in addition to facilitating and enabling the conclusion of the deal.
4.4. Retention period of personal data
The user's personal data will be kept for a maximum period of: 3 years, unless the user requests its deletion before the end of this period.
The personal data of users can only be kept after the end of their treatment in the following cases:
- for study by a research body, guaranteeing, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
- for transfer to a third party, provided that the data processing requirements set out in the legislation are respected;
- for the exclusive use of the controller, access by a third party is prohibited, and provided the data is anonymized.
4.5. Recipients and transfer of personal data
The user's personal data may be shared with the following people or companies:
Google Analytics, Av. Faria Lima, n. 3477, Itaim Bibi, São Paulo, SP.
The transfer can only be made to another country if the country or territory in question or the international organization concerned ensures an adequate level of protection of user data.
If there is no adequate level of protection, the website is committed to ensuring the protection of your data in accordance with the most stringent rules, through specific contractual clauses for a specific transfer, standard contractual clauses, global corporate rules or stamps, certificates and codes of conduct regularly issued.
5. Processing of personal data
5.1. Data controller ( data controller )
The controller, responsible for the processing of the user's personal data, is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the agency or other body that, individually or in conjunction with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
On this website, the person responsible for processing the personal data collected is ________ , represented by Thiago Chaer Borges, who can be contacted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or at:
Av. Paulista, 171, PVTO 04, Bela Vista, 01311-000, São Paulo, SP.
The person responsible for processing the data will be directly responsible for the treatment of the user's personal data.
5.2. Data protection charge ( data protection officer )
The data protection officer is the professional in charge of informing, advising and controlling the data controller, as well as the workers who process the data, regarding the obligations of the site under the terms of the RGDP, the Law Protection of Personal Data and other data protection provisions in national and international law, in cooperation with the competent supervisory authority.
On this website, the data protection officer is Thiago Chaer Borges , who can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com.
6. Security in the treatment of the user's personal data
The website is committed to applying technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access and situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication or dissemination of such data.
To guarantee security, solutions will be adopted that take into account: the appropriate techniques; application costs; the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment; and the risks to the user's rights and freedoms.
The website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate which guarantees that personal data is transmitted in a safe and confidential way, so that the data transmission between the server and the user, and in feedback, occurs in a totally encrypted or encrypted way.
However, the site disclaims liability for the sole fault of a third party, such as in the event of a hacker or cracker attack, or the exclusive fault of the user, such as in the case where he himself transfers his data to a third party. The website also undertakes to notify the user in due time if there is any breach of the security of your personal data that may cause you a high risk to your personal rights and freedoms.
The breach of personal data is a breach of security that causes, accidentally or unlawfully, the destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or subject to any other type of treatment.
Finally, the website undertakes to treat the user's personal data with confidentiality, within the legal limits.
7. Browsing data ( cookies )
Cookies are small text files sent by the website to the user's computer and which are stored there, with information related to the website's navigation.
Through cookies , small amounts of information are stored by the user's browser so that our server can read them later. For example, data about the device used by the user, as well as their location and time of access to the website, can be stored.
The cookies do not allow any file or information are extracted from the user 's hard disk, it is not possible also that, through them, to get access to personal information that do not have the user party or how you use the site's features .
It is important to note that not all cookies contain information that allows the user to be identified, and certain types of cookies can be used simply for the website to be loaded correctly or for its functionality to work as expected.
7.1. Site cookies
The cookies site are those sent to the computer device or user and administrator exclusively for the site.
The information collected through these cookies is used to improve and personalize the user experience, and some cookies can, for example, be used to remember the user's preferences and choices, as well as to offer personalized content.
This navigation data may also be shared with any site partners, seeking to improve the products and services offered to the user.
7.2. Social network cookies
The site uses social media plugins , which allow you to access them from the site. Thus, in doing so, the cookies used by them may be stored in the user's browser.
Each social network has its own privacy and personal data protection policy, with individuals or companies that hold them responsible for the data collected and the privacy practices adopted.
The user can search, along with social networks, information about how their personal data is treated. For information, we provide the following links , from which the privacy and cookie policies adopted by some of the main social networks can be consulted :
7.3. Management of cookies and browser settings
The user will be able to oppose the registration of cookies by the website, just by disabling this option in his own browser or device.
The deactivation of cookies , however, can affect the availability of some tools and functionalities of the website, compromising its correct and expected functioning. Another possible consequence is the removal of user preferences that may have been saved, damaging their experience.
The following are some links to the help and support pages of the most used browsers, which can be accessed by the user interested in obtaining more information about the management of cookies in their browser:
8 . Complaint to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, all data subjects are entitled to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. The complaint may be made to the authority of the website's headquarters, the user's country of habitual residence, his place of work or the place where the infraction was allegedly committed.
9 . Changes
The publisher reserves the right to modify the present rules at any time, especially to adapt them to the future education site developments , either by making new features available, or by suppressing or modifying existing ones.
The user will be explicitly notified if this policy changes.
When using the service after any modifications, the user demonstrates his agreement with the new standards. If you disagree with any of the changes, you must immediately request the cancellation of your account and submit your reservation to the customer service, if you wish.
10 . Applicable law and jurisdiction
In order to resolve disputes arising from this instrument, Brazilian law will be fully applied.
Any disputes should be presented in the jurisdiction of the district where the site editor is located.